Apocalyptic Shaiya reserves the right to amend/change the ToS without notice, and by registering to Apocalyptic Shaiya you agree to check the ToS regularly.
If you do not agree to this ToS as of the last edited date then you should cease to use Apocalyptic Shaiya and our services, which includes the game server.
1. You are not affiliated with (Official) Shayia staff in any way, shape, or form. If you are, please promptly remove yourself from the Apocalyptic Shaiya site.
2. Account Sharing and Item Sharing is not allowed. While we cannot stop it if anything occurs to the account such as Characters deleted, Items missing / Donation Points spent as a result from sharing, no compensation will be given and we will not retrieve anything for you.
3. Flaming the opposite Faction on alt accounts is not allowed and can result in your Main accounts being banned as well.
4. Trading Characters or Items for real money or for any virtual item on another Game Server outside of Shaiya Veangence is not allowed. Any Users caught will have there related Accounts banned without warning.
5. Any volatile, abusive, or harsh language such as swearing or harassment is not welcome on this server, and abuse of it will result in a temporary ban. Repeat offenders will receive a lengthened ban and they will have 3 strikes before their account is permanently deleted. We take this action at our discretion and will not tolerate foul language towards an Shayia Vengeance official.
6. Kill Stealing (KSing) boss boxes from Cloron Dragon or Fantasma dragon, or other bosses such as Freezing Mirage or Haruhion will NOT be tolerated. Received reports of KS'd boxes will result in a temporary ban.
7. Please note that all bots, hacks, cheats, and exploits are not permitted, and being caught using them will result in a temporary ban.
Player Versus Environment (PVE) Areas
1. Kill Stealing (KSing) is an offensive act, and will lead to a ban if the act is repeated. This applies not only to map mobs, but to bosses as well. If players are in combat with a boss, then you are not permitted to interfere with that boss in any way. This includes luring bosses away, using the skill Evolution on players, or flooding players with party/trade/battle requests.
Player Versus Player (PVP) Areas
1. Portal camping is not permitted. Doing so leads to spawn killing, which is an offensive act, and will result in a temporary ban.
2. Hiding in relics is not permitted. Doing so leads to difficulty in targeting either the player or the relic. This will result in a temporary ban.
3. Once you have exceeded the level limit of a particular PVP zone, you will be asked to promptly remove yourself from the map. Persisting to stay in the PVP zone killing players of the opposite faction is an offensive act, and will result in a temporary ban.
You are required to observe these terms, all applicable laws and also basic rules of etiquette and common courtesy when using the Website. Any conduct that violates the law in an offline, real world community is also a violation of these terms. We will not tolerate any illegal or offensive conduct.
You agree not to take any of the following actions:
(a) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Submission (as defined below) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another individuals privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
(b)Harm minors in any way.
(c) Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Twisted Shaiya official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(d) Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Submission transmitted through the Website;
(e) Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Submission that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
(f) Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Submission that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(g) Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
(h) Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(i) Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
(j) "Stalk" or otherwise harass another;
(k) Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above;
(h) Impede the flow of chat in game, in forums, or in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or Twisted Shaiya employees;
(n) Take any action that may prohibit other users from enjoying the services of the Website or games.
(o) No Advertising of any form to other Sites, whether they are Game related or not.
All donations contributions are non-refundable and will go towards the Hardware upkeep and staff Administration. In no way will we be accepting contributions on behalf of any software vendors that may infringe on any copyright or patents.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
If you need to contact a GM because you may be stuck, or report harassment/cheating etc.
Please be detailed as possible, include the Server, your exact character name, others if any, or the exact Item/Quest/Map name that you have an issue with. Include a Screen shot of the issue if it's possible or in-game Video evidence where applicable.