Apocalyptic Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lv1? please help me lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jizzo52
Noob
jizzo52

lv1? please help me lol Empty
PostSubject: lv1? please help me lol   lv1? please help me lol Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 pm

i logged on and all my gear is gone u know the justia i won so will i b able to get my stuff back and lv 70 um?
Back to top Go down
zaPP

PostSubject: Re: lv1? please help me lol   lv1? please help me lol Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:34 am

there was a wipe. thats why we all had to start again.
i dont care about the level and i dont care about all the rec runes, lapis and other stuff i had in my wh. but i do care about the 66+ gear. some players have earned it and should receive new ones.
Back to top Go down
Affection.
Noob

PostSubject: Re: lv1? please help me lol   lv1? please help me lol Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:22 am

You will recive amor/level just wait!
Back to top Go down
Jezda

PostSubject: Anyone alive ? >.>   lv1? please help me lol Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:44 pm

I am new here,I need link for WORKING exe. .... sum1 pls replay I need to know what is going on,is the server working,etc ..

TQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lv1? please help me lol   lv1? please help me lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lv1? please help me lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalyptic Shaiya :: Player Report & QQ-
Jump to: