HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Server Maint

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(GM)Victus
Admin

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Server is in a 72 hour maint ( Makinn yew do mathh there, cuzz i'm cool like that :p )

Why ?

We're moving to our dedi.

What to expect when server is back up?

Lots of fun, Less lagg, easier fixed, less bugs.

Whats new ?

Absolutely new staff.
Also..
New Rates...

x70 Exp Rates on weekdays, x80 on weekends.

x2 Gold Drop Rate

x3 Custom NPCs. ( One in your capital cities which its equal to 2 NPCs and one in Blackmarket [a.k.a AH ]

New Drop Rates
New Items
New Capes
New Map(s)
New staff ( Duhh )
New Client
And Much much more!

Iz the faction bug gonna be fixed when server is up?

Answer is a Yezors.

If you have any questions - Please, keep them to yourself. ( Jokin, Please post a reply in here, Thx )

Expect server to be back up at - Friday, October 29, 2010 about 3:30 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Back to top Go down
https://apocalypticshaiya.forumotion.net
[GM]Shinru2004

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:31 pm

The server is back up!! We will be posting a link to the new game.exe so everyone can log back in. And a new updater so you can update to the newest version.

Registration is currently closed until sunday when we will go live Only pre-existing accounts can log in

We had a minor set back due to uncontrolable circumstances and had to do a wipe of all characters on the server, but to make up for this inconvenience we will be having Monster Madness for any existing accounts so hurry up and get ingame!!!

New game.exe
Back to top Go down
Crevan.

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 pm

I would love to get in game and see what you mean by "Monster Madness", but it would seem the server is still down.
Back to top Go down
drrtimm

drrtimm

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:56 pm

totally downloaded the exe and replaced it with the old one, though it doesnt effect updater? xD idk any way, i used the exe directly and "checking server blahblahblah" so im at a loss im quite interested in playing Sad
Back to top Go down
Affection.
Noob

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:36 am

drrtimm wrote:
, i used the exe directly and "checking server blahblahblah" so im at a loss im quite interested in playing Sad

Server is down (think so) not working for me either.
Back to top Go down
marles13
Noob

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Did you use this exe?

https://apocalypticshaiya.forumotion.net/go/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZ2xkLz9kPUZRQkhXOVI3

This is the new one. Put it into same folder you used before

Back to top Go down
kyawmyo

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:42 pm

server is still dawn can,t log in i have already new game.exe scratch
Back to top Go down
Ancient

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm

hi hi..i'm brand new was wondering if the server was still down since there is no link in the download forum?
Back to top Go down
marles13
Noob

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 am

I believe that the links for downloading game are still being worked on. Hopefully they will be ready soon
Back to top Go down
Skillganon

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: New exe   Server Maint  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Just curious, with the new exe, is there no need to run through the updater, or only through the new exe. I ran it from the new exe with no problems, just wanted to make sure. Like the site btw Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM]Shinru2004

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am

you do not need the updater as we have not found a host for the patch files yet. the server should be up now please download the new executable Registration is still closed for now. And enjoy the game. More will be coming soon!!
Back to top Go down
Jezda

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone alive ? >.>   Server Maint  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 pm

I am new here,I need link for WORKING exe. .... sum1 pls replay I need to know what is going on,is the server working,etc ..

TQ
Back to top Go down
marles13
Noob

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 am

As there has been no news for quite some time just wondering if game will be back in the near future. Thanks in advance for any news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Maint  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Maint    Server Maint  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Maint
Page 1 of 1